Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Flowers! Cute as a Button!



Saw this idea on Pinterest and thought I'd use some of my late mom-in-law's vintage buttons for a table centerpiece.  This literally took me about 10-15 minutes!! 

I used cut floral wire -- 97 cents at Walmart -- and put it through the buttonholes, wound it around the "stem", wound the stems together, and placed in a 50 cent thrift store vase!  What a fun and cheap gift idea.  However, this one is staying in our camper since they were Wanda's buttons! 


a little vintage, a little whimsy

just used a scrap of fabric to tie a bow

made these with new buttons for Frank and Sondra's new place -- the white buttons were Wanda's
these are a memento of Andrew's baptism May 25, 2014, as a reminder to bloom where God plants him
(the jar is the one I painted with glue/food coloring)

He seemed so appreciative




No comments:

Post a Comment