Sunday, March 12, 2023

Pocket Planters


I found some adorable little cutting boards marked way down at Hobby Lobby because they were for Valentines Day.  The only thing that indicates valentines is the little heart-shaped hole at the top.  I'll use them any time of year.  Sweet size to hang on the wall. I painted this and glued a smash can on it and did some decorating.  (later I removed the smash can and went a different direction)




After removing the can, I used a little burlap to make a pocket planter.  Then I added some distressing with watered down black paint. (SOLD)







Enjoyed making this one and the one below with a couple of boards I found for 50 cents at a flea market.  They had been stained and hangers were attached already to the back. Score!

The one above - gifted.  The one below - SOLD.





 These are some of the boards from Kathey's broken barrel she gave me.  I used most for Bunny Bums, but decided to glue tiny smash cans onto a couple.  (peach one - SOLD. blue one went to Kathey)

No comments:

Post a Comment