Sunday, November 27, 2016

Floral Saddle for Graves


floral saddle

Did some grave decorating this month while in Texarkana. Edith's first husband, John, doesn't have a vase on his headstone, but usually we can get a little vase stuck in the ground.  However, the ground was so hard this time that I decided I needed to try something else.  So I went to Michael's and got a "floral saddle".  They had some fall flowers 80% off.  With that sale and my coupon I spent less than $10 on the whole thing. I was happy with how it turned out.




We shall see if it withstands the elements.  If so, I'll prob get another and just change them out when I come through town.


March 2019: Above is a spring saddle I put together.  Love the yellow and white!

2022: Below are some I made for Edith's and for Mamaw Goff's graves.





April 2023:




No comments:

Post a Comment