Thursday, May 7, 2020

Quarantine Craft 2020 -- Garden Art


The Owl's Nest Flea Market reopened this week!  My former colleague, Lisa Clark, has a booth there and let us know on Facebook.  A couple of times when I went there, I found a frame in her booth that I debated and debated with myself on.  In fact, one of those times I carried it around with me while I shopped, then put it back.  This time I picked it up before walking around and carried it to the counter and had them hold it.  It still speaks to me.  Found a couple of other things in her booth as well.  The 3 jars and crate will get painted and napkin-decoupaged soon.


Used Krylon spray paint in Sunflower and gave it a couple of coats.  Sealed it with
Krylon clear satin.  

I love it behind my native flower bed!

Deanna, next door, gave me a rusted butterfly when she saw that I was outside painting.
I used Krylon in Seaglass and gave it a face lift.


No comments:

Post a Comment