Thursday, May 14, 2020

Quarantine Craft 2020: Outdoor Furniture

I started spray painting before I remembered to get a "before" pic

When we moved in about a year and a half ago, this chair was left on the patio.  It's in good shape, but kind of a drab ole color.  It ended up just getting inched back further and further, until it was finally in the back corner gathering dust.  But one of my Facebook friends, Rachel, posted pics of what she'd done with some of her outdoor wicker furniture during this quarantine, and it inspired me!
So I ordered some cans of Krylon Sunflower spray paint and got to work.


It was a good natural color to begin with

but it's a great POPPING color now!


I used 3 cans of paint, probably could've used 4 or 5 for better coverage, then sealed it with some outdoor spray sealer.  Now I'm just waiting on the cushions to arrive.  Thanks for motivating me, Rachel!


No comments:

Post a Comment