Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Quarantine Craft 2020: Eyeglasses Snowmen


Ran across some cute things to do with eyeglasses or sundglasses on Pinterest!  Since we have some glasses that belonged to family that we've lost, I thought it'd be a fun keepsake to remember them.
And since I have a LOT of time during the Covid-19 Quarantine of 2020, then this was the time to give them a try!

I love how they turned out, and will enjoy sharing these with family when it gets close to Christmas!


I had several pairs of Edith's, a couple of Mac's, and some of Grandpa Beard's


Mac's





Bill and Pam brought me a box of old family glasses.  I think I'll surprise them with snowmen for Christmas.  As I was washing them, I found this pair that probably belonged to one of Pam's grandparents.  I'm guessing that because David had 2 pair exactly like them that belonged to his grandparents.

these are the ones Bill and Pam brought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment