Sunday, December 2, 2018

Beaded Bracelets



When we get together with the Goff's for Thanksgiving, we try to do a craft together. This year (2018) Laci, Victoria, and I made beaded bracelets.  It was easy and we had fun visiting while making them!  Love my niecey, Laci.


The jewelry expert at Michael's pointed me in the right direction for the stretchy line to put through the tiny holes in the beads.  Worked like a charm.




One thing I forgot to take with me was my E6000 glue, which I would've used to glue the knot on the finished bracelet.  It dries clear.  We used gorilla glue instead and it dried a little yellowish.

I think I'll glue a little leather strip around the knot to hide it.

James Goff made a beautiful Christmas tree!!


And while we were crafting at one end of the table, Pam led the kids in some crafts of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment