Monday, August 17, 2015

No-Sew T-Shirt Turbans

dil, Brooke, modeling hers

cut apart like so

I stumbled across this no-sew stretchy headband on Pinterest.  David had just bagged up some t-shirts to take to Goodwill, so I snatched them!  It starts off like the no-sew infinity scarves we made a few years ago.  Except even easier! AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT!

pull tight and make a figure 8
then twist into a 2nd figure 8

You can make them as wide or as narrow as you'd like!


first try
Super soft and takes about 5 minutes or less! Because David's t-shirts were a little thick, I think these would be good to wear in chilly weather.  They can double as earwarmers!

comfy


I kept the first batch as wide as I could get them for some of my "big-haired" peeps.  My hair is thick but shorter, so I may skinny up the next batch I make!

Brooke -- one of my "big-haired" peeps likes it because it's not too tight

April 2016:  Brooke wore the blue one below to a chilly morning soccer game and Art at the Arb in the afternoon


No comments:

Post a Comment