Monday, May 19, 2014

Bandana Cowl



This pattern is from purlbee.  Jerri sent me one of these a couple of years ago for my bday.  I loved it!  At the time I didn't know if it was for the neck or head.  So I sent her a pick of me wearing it on my head, which cracked her up.  I still think that's cool.  But it's a cowl.

blocking will be important
totally love this yarn!
Took me a couple of years, but I finally made one.  I learned about wrap and turns and picking up wraps!

this shot's for you, Jerri!
made another out of Shepherd's Wool ---- so soft!
with the nice Shepherd's Wool Marshmallow mitts, the set will make a nice gift
I used this wonderful yarn to make a shorter version of the cowl



love the color!


1 comment:

  1. You did good! I don't quite know what to say about the one pic!!!! Lol. The mitts are really cute!

    ReplyDelete