Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Knitted Bookmarks

Laura Lee convinced me to make her some bookmarks.  So I'm exploring different patterns and yarns.  Some are easy and some will be great practice for me on cable stitches and icords. And a good way to use up remnants. My goal is a dozen.  We shall see.

I used some bonsai leftover and just did a rowan revive pattern with a cast on of 9 and size 7 needles
this pattern is called Edith by LoveBugMama on ravelry.com -- acrylic yarn -- should be blocked (or flattened out in a book)
Megan Goodacre's "Horseshoe" pattern -- with Kettle Tweed
just basic knitting with cast on of 9 and size 4 needles -- ladder yarn
This is Megan Goodacre's Dewdrop pattern
I used a cotton fingering weigth
Megan Goodacre's Garter Stitch with Ribbon pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment