Friday, November 22, 2013

Caryl's Kerchief

This might be the only knitting pattern that I've paid for so far. It can be found on ravelry.com and is pronounced "Carl's". Took me about a year to get around to it.  It was a booger til I was nearly finished. So I eagerly began a second one to see if it's easier.

On my second one, I'm using a lifeline after each 12 rows of the pattern.  Not only because I need the lifeline, just in case, but it also helps me remember how many times I've repeated the pattern.

I also find it helpful to mark that center stitch EVERY odd stitch instead of every few rows.


Deborah Norville brand
I blocked according to pattern instructions.




Connie ended up with this one at the CWF Christmas party
Jerri made this one for me this winter -- Feb, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment