Saturday, June 7, 2014

Audrey Shawl


Aubrey Shawl

by Shelby Knits

Found this pattern on ravelry.com and loved the look with Noro Taiyo Sock Yarn.  I used one skein of this lovely color scheme.  The colors will make it a nice summer shawl.  The wool, silk, cotton blend will also make it appropriate for spring and fall.  And, of course, wrap it around like a scarf and it'll work for winter, too!

zoolander
I'm trying to look for at least one new technique in the patterns I knit these days, just to push myself to learn something knew. But this pattern was easy, peasy and just looks like it was made for Noro.  But the one thing I did learn, that I never would've thought was possible, is that a yarnover CAN be a first stitch on a row.  At first I thought I had to be reading it wrong.  But it can happen!  :)  So at least I did learn something new.


No comments:

Post a Comment